Insurance Restoration and Home Renovation Specialist


Q.What do I do when I have an insurance claim?
A. 1, call you insurance agent. 2, call HouseWorks (601.790.9321). 3, house restored!!

Q. What happens when something is left out of an initial estimate given by an insurance claim representative?
A. Having worked with insurance companies for more 10 years, we have the knowledge and expertise to assure you claim will be handled properly.